- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Handel has significantly increased her odds of a win in a forecast. The odds of either candidate winning is roughly even - with a slim lead for Republican Karen Handel - where two weeks ago, her odds were 1:4, or 1/5.
Americans are still heavily divided along party lines, but recently, the percentage of Americans who express support for the Trump administration's travel ban in polls has edged out opposition by 6 points on average
Our statistical prediction factors in a combination of polls, their historical accuracy, and past returns in order to forecast this competitive race
Consistently, according to much of public opinion polling data, Americans favor significant reductions in legal immigration, support cuts in number of refugee admissions, and signal widespread support for a more merit-based immigration system.